All of us desire more happiness. Yes, we all have happy memories yet we always want to create more. Are there easy steps towards happiness? Can happiness be independent from special occasions?
Problem: You feel unhappy more than you feel happy.
Solution: Track the words you are thinking and speaking. Notice how many words are optimistic and positive and how many words are pessimistic and negative. Pinch yourself each time you use a depressing word. Change it into an encouraging one. Write several “happy” words on pieces of paper and place them in different parts of your house. Marvelous, miraculous, spectacular, splendid, fabulous, breathtaking, remarkable, luminous. Later, you will accidentally find them and smile. The words you are thinking and speaking create your life.
Here are some other ways to be happier:
- Drink a green smoothie. A smoothie is filled with fiber. Eighty percent of serotonin (feel-good hormone) is made in our intestines. Fiber is the best food for production of serotonin. Add a banana known to boost the mood and you will feel good right away.
- Walk barefoot on grass or even snow. Feel the ground with your feet, tickle your toes. The earth has amazing healing energy. Imagine dumping all of your negativity to the earth through the soles of your feet.
- Pour a bucket of very cold water on yourself and scream out loud. Negative energy does not like cold showers. Imagine bad mood going down the drain.
- Go out into the sunlight. Being out in the sun has been known for thousands of years to make us feel better.
- Turn on your favorite music and wiggle your body. Dance as silly as you can. Move those hips, shake those shoulders. The release of endorphins (another feel-good hormone) will bring a smile to your face in no time.
- Sing or hum a happy tune.
- Look at stars.
- Light a candle and stare at the fire; warm your hands next to the flame. Don’t think about anything else, just watch the flame dance.
- Look at yourself in the mirror and make silly faces.
- Walk in the wilderness. Being in the wilderness is healing for both the body and the soul.
- Take few deep breaths, then hold your breath for 10 seconds and sigh out. Negative energy will leave your body when you are breathing out.
- Diffuse bergamot essential oil. If you don’t have a diffuser, put several drops on a cotton ball can place in an air vent; apply on your chest; put it on your palms, rub them together and cup your nose; add to massage oil or simply put under your nose. Bergamot essential oil increases positive energy. See www.gypsyenergysecrets.com
- Diffuse lavender essential oil before you go to sleep. If you don’t have a diffuser, put several drops on a cotton ball can place in an air vent; apply on your chest; put it on your palms, rub them together and cup your nose; add to massage oil or simply put under your nose. Lavender essential oil increases relaxation. See www.gypsyenergysecrets.com
- Give someone you love a big long hug. You both will be charged with positive energy.
- Get a happiness bracelet. See www.gypsyenergysecrets.com
- Read one chapter from the bestselling book Gypsy Energy Secrets: Turning a Bad Day into a Good Day No Matter What Life Throws at You. https://www.amazon.com/Gypsy-Energy-Secrets-Turning-Matter-ebook/dp/B01NAJUBHZ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1536943379&sr=1-1&keywords=gypsy+energy+secrets&dpID=61g75ttWweL&preST=_SY445_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
- Read one chapter from the #1 new release book Dark Chocolate for the Soul: Turning a Bitter Life into a Sweet Life No Matter What Happens to You. https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Chocolate-Soul-Turning-Happens-ebook/dp/B07GNN1N99/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1536943347&sr=1-1&keywords=dark+chocolate+for+the+soul